If you are a real estate broker you need to maintain a register where details of brokerage transactions are recorded. Such details must be submitted to RERA on an Quarterly basis.
How to Register your transactions
- Open the form for Submitting Transactions Register
- Select your license number
- Select the quarter for which you are submitting the transaction register
- An Excel template has been prepared to update your transactions records. Download this template from the page.
- Attach the filled excel sheet through the attachment link on the form.
- Select the disclaimer option and submit the form.
- RERA will review your files and in case something is missing or is not correct, will notify you to correct it.
Submit your file in time