Once your RERA License application is approved and your license card is ready for collection, the License Fee needs to be paid before you can collect your card:
Payment of License Fee
There are 3 Payment Options available:
- Credit Card / Dr Card at the RERA Office Application Desk.
- For cash there is a TAMM Kiosk in the Reception area of SLRB or
- Bank Transfer
Key Kiosk TAM Machine Instructions
There is a TAM Kiosk in the Ground Floor SLRB Reception beside the cashier desk. Note this machine is only for cash.
- Insert the correct amount of Cash for the fee into the TAM Kiosk to purchase a TAM Dinar Voucher.
- Bring the TAM Dinar Voucher back to the RERA Reception together with your application Receipt.
- The Application officer will read the TAM Dinar on the CrediMax Terminal.
- The TAM Dinar Receipt will be returned to you after processing. It will no longer have any value
- RERA will notify you by email and SMS message within 5 days when your License is ready for collection.
Bank Transfer Instructions
Make a Bank Transfer for the amount of the License Fee to the following account:
Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA)
National Bank of Bahrain
BH85 NBOB 0000 0088 5117 07
- Use your Application Number as the payment reference.
- Email a copy of your payment confirmation and Application Number to email@example.com
- RERA will notify you by email and/or SMS message within 5 days when your License is ready for collection.
- Bring the Copy of your Application to RERA to collect your License.